Under the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP), 187 Notification of Interest letters were sent out through the Alberta Express Entry Stream with CRS points as low as 303.
Alberta Express Entry
A candidate is not required to complete a profile on a provincial immigration system under the Alberta Express Entry. However, he is to have a valid Express Entry profile with IRCC and meet the minimum selection criteria for the program.
Minimum selection criteria for Alberta Express Entry: An applicant must:
- Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
- Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
- be working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification, and
- Have a minimum CRS score of 300.
Bonus selection factors:
Candidates who meet the minimum selection factors for Alberta Express Entry, and have any or all of the following will have an increased likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:
- A job offer from an Alberta employer and/or previous work experience in the province
- A graduate of a Canadian post-secondary institution
- A close family relative that is currently living in Alberta: parent, child, brother and/or sister
Interested in knowing more about these programs? We are here to help. You can contact us to confirm if you qualify.