On December 15, 2020, Ontario’s provincial nominee program (OINP) sent invitations to 668 candidates.
Dates of Express Entry profiles considered: Dec. 15, 2019, to Dec. 15, 2020
CRS score range: 460-468
Number of invitations: 668
Priority occupations list for OINP Tech Draw:
- Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
- Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
- Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
- Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
- Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)
OINP issues targeted tech worker draws periodically throughout the year. These occur under the Human Capital Priorities Stream of their provincial nominee program. Through this PNP stream, OINP reviews candidates with valid federal Express Entry profiles and chooses the ones that meet their criteria. In this case, IT workers with sufficient experience and the right CRS score.
In other words, applicants only need to apply to OINP’s Human Capital Priorities stream when they receive an invitation.
Interested in knowing more about this program? We are here to help. You can contact us to confirm if you qualify here.