The province of New Brunswick regularly hosts information sessions and job fairs to find new immigrants hoping to start a new life in the east coast province of Canada.
March 2021 Information sessions:
March 26 – United Arab Emirate;
March 30- West Africa, Nigeria and South Africa.
For their upcoming round of information sessions, New Brunswick invites applicants with a valid federal Express Entry profile and recent work experience in one of the following occupations to register to attend. All applicants interested in attending must register by March 8th 2021. With COVID 19 precautions in place, these information sessions will be held virtually until further notice.
Eligible occupations include:
- Computer and information systems manager;
- Retail and wholesale trade managers;
- Bilingual Administrative assistants;
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers;
- Computer integrated manufacturing (CIM) engineer;
- Information systems analysts and consultants;
- Database analysts and data administrators;
- Software Engineer;
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- Web designers and developers;
- Drafting technologists and technicians;
- Computer network technicians;
- French Secondary school teachers;
- French Elementary school and kindergarten teachers;
- Bilingual Early childhood educators and assistants;
- Motor vehicle body repairers;
- Pre-Sales engineer – technical support;
- Cleaning supervisors;
- Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers.
How to register
Registration is completed online here.
To register, you will need to have the following documents prepared in .jpg or .pdf format.
- The copy of the photo page of your current passport;
- Visa for your current country of legal residence (required if your current country of legal residence is not your country of citizenship);
- Your language test results;
- Your ECA report;
- Your CV (optional);
- Your Spouse’s CV (optional) (if applicable);
- Your Federal Express Entry profile number.
On submission, your registration will be reviewed. Only individuals selected will receive an invitation to attend the information session.
Future New Brunswick Information Sessions
Further information sessions are planned for Winter 2021 and will be available for residents in Ukraine, UK, Netherlands and Canada. More information and registration for these sessions can be found here.
Interested in knowing more about these programs? We are here to help. You can contact us to confirm if you qualify.